Monday, December 13, 2010

When I wish upon a star...

When I wish upon a star...
When I wish upon a star... by fabulouslypink on Polyvore.com

These are items I just have'nt tried and want to get into. The see through dress, the jumpers, the pink heels,and the high waisted shorts and the cute little bag are things I don't normally deal with on a daily bases. I really want to try the jumper trend, I think they're adorable I just haven't gotten the push I need to get in to the trend and I hope I get the opportunity. I love the color of the bag and the shoes, I'm so attracted to pastels. The high waisted jeans are cute, theres not much to that, and the dress is just enough sexy but appropriate for dances and clubbing, It's got that little extra oomph you know. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment