Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy is a Yuppie Word

Ello Luv! 
So I finally set up a new look that I hopefully won't be changing for a while. I'll be adding a lot more of the photos I take daily and really trying to update on a regular basis, starting now! (it won't just be my polyvore sets). 
 So this is essentially what I've been up to for the last couple months I started a 365 on fb, a thing where you take a picture everyday and then upload it onto an album. But of course I just stopped doing it because I couldn't stay on top of the uploading everything and taking pics everyday so...
 This is one of my 365 photos and then as you can see I tried to make it the blog banner but it was much to big.
 I realized I NEED a stopwatch, like actually why don't I have one?
 This was at UPenn I think, college tours are so much fun (a plethora of sarcasm).
 This was at the place where they keep the Liberty Bell in Philly and there was this guy who was making a book of pictures of dancers or something and I saw her on point and tried to get a picture, but since I was across the street it didn't turn out that great. So of course I made my way across the street and then they had finished taking pictures, but I just had to ask her to pose one more time.
Random theatre picture. Go see The Three Musketeers at Montgomery Blair High School on Nov. 4,5,10, and 11 at 7:00 or 7:30 something like, but just go see it the show is really funny I give you my word.

All for one and one for all!!

I give you my love,

Osee O. (why am I posting at 1:30 in the morning?)

No comments:

Post a Comment