Monday, December 13, 2010

What I really really want...

What I really really want...
What I really really want... by fabulouslypink on Polyvore.com

As you can already tell these are things that I really really want, the camera is what I want above all things eventhough it's not number one on the list it is number one in my heart. That was so cheesy but so true, I love photography and a great camera like that would make my life. Both dresses I think are just so fantastical, the first one i'd dream to wear to my prom and the second one is what I'd wear if I were ever invited to a ball, it would be my little Cinderella dress. Typwriters have always been something I loved and it's nice to just go back and bring things from the past to future, not that I was around back then, I guess I'm just a vintage lover. The cameo earrings (like I said I love most things vintage), I also just love a lot of things but I really do appreciate the beauty of cameo. Finally, the shoes are just so special, they're hot, so smokin' HOT! I'd wear them everyday if I could.


No comments:

Post a Comment