Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hope Everyone had a Happy Turkey Day Weekend

So I've fallen in live with sweet potatoes and turkey! It was a nice weekend and I got a new desk at Ikea and then tried to build it with my dad but of course we failed. I 'm running out of time because glee is gonna be on in half an hour and I haven't started my homework. So... oh last glee was kinda pointless but the one before that with Gwyneth Paltrow was FANTASTICAL, especially when she sang forget you by cee lo green.That totally made my day and the mash up with singing in the rain and umbrella which just shouldn't have worked but it did, the water thing was cool.
  "You can run you can hide but you can't escape my love" - Enrique Iglesia's song "escape" ( I love him)
Best believe I'm a gleek

No comments:

Post a Comment