Friday, December 10, 2010

My Divine Obsessions

My Divine Obsessions
My Divine Obsessions by fabulouslypink featuring chain jewelry

This set is more about who I'd want to be if I wanted to come back as a different person. I'd want to be hardcore, completely in love with life and simply just BADASS. I just feel like it would be amazing to be that perfect mix of soft and hard, leather and lace. The military jacket is of course a shout out to MIchael Jackson, the dress i feel is so fairy tale and I'm just utterly and simply in love with it. The shoes are... I don't know what to say about them but they're so special, I don't know but they're so bright and sophisticated and have such clean lines. The ring is also a fairy tale dream in the way that its soft and beautiful and I just like the bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment