Friday, December 10, 2010

My Holiday Wishlist 2010

My Holiday Wishlist 2010
My Holiday Wishlist 2010 by fabulouslypink on Polyvore.com

This is my holiday wish list for 2010. Usually on Christmas I get presents but never anything on my list so it's nice to have that opportunity here on Polyvore. Not everything on my set is the thing I want most, but I still consider my wish list to be a set, so I like to keep things coordinated and I still want it to look good. I have the ring on top mostly because I just think Its gorgeous, its big and colorful and in a way it kind of embodies my personality. The blue dress I just love because of the color choice its so happy and the floral print is adorable. The typewriter seems sort of random but i've always wanted one since I read Kit Kittredge an American Girl, I know its kind of strange how I read a book about a girl living through the Great Depression and one of the things I get from it is that I want a typewriter. But I attribute that to my love for writing and vintage items. The other items on my wishlist are just little things that I like, such as the Louis Vuitton earrings, the floral dress, and that drop dead gorgeous silver necklace, which would really go with my eyes.
Thanks Again for the opportunity
- Osee <3


No comments:

Post a Comment