Monday, December 13, 2010

tired

So, im fatigued I've been trying and I don't know. I just made a bunch of polyvore sets as you can tell and Im so tired of school. I've been thinking all day and i've realized that there's something really wrong with boys. I've actually been thinking about it for ever and I guess everyone else has figured it out and I already knew, but it still fascinates me, not to mention that my spell check is on french so every word I type has that annoying red line under it and I can't tell if I'm spelling something wrong.  Arrrggg...srry spastic moment, anywho i'm to lazy to change spell check to english. It also just happens to be the week I really discover Bruno mars and its funny because every time I hear Bruno I think of Bruno Martenelli (sp) from Fame that old show, I love that show, but don't go thinking I'm that old I just value Hulu. Yeah...so I'm pretty sure I wouldn't catch a grenade for anyone or push around a piano because they're heavy as shit. oh and I wouldn't jump in front of train for anyone either unless you were....just kidding, I'm pretty sure I would'nt, not on purpose anyway.

That's it for my daily rant of the day so bye.
                       -Osee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment