Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hello My Darlings

So i feel like this is slowly becoming a blog on glee and i dont want that but I must write this post before I go insane. So there was last weeks glee and that made my day because of the whole Destiny Child's song and the guys sang it so it was even more fantastical.

Now for this weeks glee, it was assumed that Glee would have to do Justin Beiber eventually, oui? Oui. So i just didn't expect them to do it so well, I mean the songs actually sound good, which means the problem isn't the songs (though they are kinda nasty Pop songs) the problem lies with Justin Beiber. And now i'm done making fun of Justin Beiber and going on to Cee Lo Green's bird suit at the Grammy's...WTF?! and now to Gwenyth Paltrows amazing shoes. I love how she sang the song so great on Glee that they had her sing it with Cee Lo at the grammys, I'm still wondering how she got on that piano in those heels? Oh and finally I love how in French after the freshman left for their assembly we started talking about goldiggers and our favorite shows, apparently That 70s show is numero uno on the list and I also love that Madame Loomis came to join this conversation and in english I might add. And I will finally end this with my last but not least love for the week and probably the rest of my life SHAUN WHITE <3



Sincerely yours,
Osee ( its a freakin' magenta suit!)


Original Lyrics:
Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger 
But she ain't messin' wit no broke, broke


New and Improved (or not) Lyrics:


Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger
but she's orange with stripes like tigger
(btw i love Tigger and Winnie the Pooh in genera, he's a classic and he's on my keys, pic to come in the distant future)



No comments:

Post a Comment