Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kurt's Turn


I've been looking for this dong for the longest time I just did'nt know what it was called, I know rigth shame in me fir not seeing chicago yet. I just watched Glee and its great that this week we get 2 Glees. Yeah so I love this song because it's brimming with emoton you cab feel the pain in his voice and It's just excellent, the pain then the anger and then the weird part where hes almost content but not. I also love how he growls It's so powerful, but I especially love the part thats not in this video when you reAlize that his dad was watching the entire time and and says"Fine don't sing the way you just sang".

The comments in the video I guess were funny, I just feel like its taking away firn the power of the song, if the video wasn't that strong than the video would be funny and by the way Kurt's last name is Hummel thats why he says Hummel not Humble.

No comments:

Post a Comment