Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Oh la la

So i got braces yesterday, let me tell you they're tres painful. Anywho...LEENA SAYS HI.  LEENA KEEPS HIJACKING MY BLOG! anywho...im so tired but i would like to share my  love for the infamous TWIGGY with you today so i found this amazing person who makes TWIGGY bags that are just gorgeous and someone needs to get me one for my birthday (hint hint, wink wink) LEENA CALLED IT. ok so apparently this just isn't my blog now because leena keeps adding in her own 2 cents. so this is the link for the etsy shop... http://www.etsy.com/people/KertiDesigns?ref=ls_profile by kerti designs, she totally rocks. OSEE IS TOO OBSESSED WITH TWIGGY. JUST SAYIN.  She's just jealous that i love TWIGGY more than i love her and im naming my child TWIGGY.
                                                       Well then...à toute à l'heure
                                                                     - Osee O.


                                 

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment